- Let’s build a Citizen Web that would collect data in a crowd-sourced way for everyone’s benefit!
- The open source Nervousnet platform wants to offer a participatory platform allowing everyone to collect data, mine data, and create their own Internet of Things apps.
- The Hackathon is trying to connect Nervousnet with LoRaWAN and The Things Network with a comfortable software platform and Blockchain technology (for security, privacy, and decentralized control, pluralistic payment and incentive systems, smart service contracts, …)
- Take a look on the 1st Zurich hackathon which took place in April 2016.
- Join the Hackathon Facebook event!
Organizers & Partners
Flyers & Poster
Download a PNG of the flyer (A5) by clicking on the picture bellow or download its PDF here. The A3 poster is available as a PDF – as well as a PNG in high print quality and lower internet quality. Certificates can be downloaded as well.
Venue: Central Public Library Amsterdam
Public Library Amsterdam (OBA, Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam)
Central Library (Centrale Bibliotheek)
Just a five-minute walk east of the Central Railway Station! How to get there: See the official website of OBA.