October 14-16, 2016, Central Public Library AMSTERDAM
- Let’s build a Citizen Web that would collect data in a crowd-sourced way for everyone’s benefit!
- The open source Nervousnet platform wants to offer a participatory platform allowing everyone to collect data, mine data, and create their own Internet of Things apps.
- The Hackathon is trying to connect Nervousnet with LoRaWAN and The Things Network with a comfortable software platform and Blockchain technology (for security, privacy, and decentralized control, pluralistic payment and incentive systems, smart service contracts, …)
Participate in the hack and win prices of up to
- Take a look on the 1st Zurich hackathon which took place in April 2016.
- Join the Hackathon Facebook event!
Organizers & Partners
Waag Society, The Things Network, OBA Amsterdam, TU Delft, ETH Zurich (Professorship of COSS), ACM Multimedia confernce, University of Amsterdam (Informatics Institute), and the Mondriaan Fund.
Flyers & Poster
Download a PNG of the flyer (A5) by clicking on the picture bellow or download its PDF here. The A3 poster is available as a PDF – as well as a PNG in high print quality and lower internet quality. Certificates can be downloaded as well.
Venue: Central Public Library Amsterdam
Public Library Amsterdam (OBA, Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam)
Central Library (Centrale Bibliotheek)
Just a five-minute walk east of the Central Railway Station! How to get there: See the official website of OBA.